1.1. “Grandeur” means Grandeur Wedding Studio PTE. LTD., a company incorporated in Singapore.
1.2. “Client” means the client who engages Grandeur’s pre wedding and/or actual day wedding photography services.
1.3. “Services” means the pre wedding and/or actual day wedding photography services services provided by Grandeur to the Client as set out on “www.GrandeurWeddingStudio.com”.
1.4. “Terms and Conditions” means the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Services as set out on “www.GrandeurWeddingStudio.com” and may be amended from time to time.
2. Booking Fee: Booking Fee is due within one week (7 days) upon Confirmation as defined in section 3. (Booking Fee is 30% of the Total Amount Agreed).
The remaining balance (“Balance”) for each individual Service will be due at least one week before the delivery of the Services.
Grandeur reserves the right to cancel the above mentioned Services if the Booking Fee is not received within one week of confirmation or if the Balance is not received at least one week before the Session.
3. Confirmation: An email sent under the Client’s legal name with Grandeur’s acknowledgement and full payment of the above Booking Fee are necessary to confirm the intent by the Client to receive the stated Services from Grandeur. This confirmation will also constitute an agreement (“Agreement”) between the Client and Grandeur.
4. Agreement / Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, in terms of interpretation and performance. Venue for any and all actions arising out of or in any way related to the interpretation, validity, performance or breach of the Agreement shall lie exclusively in a state court of appropriate jurisdiction in the Republic of Singapore.
A confirmation as defined by section 3 will mean a binding contract between the Client and Grandeur. Client shall assume all responsibility for all collection costs and legal fees incurred by Grandeur should enforcement of the Agreement become necessary.
If any section, paragraph, clause or provision of the Agreement is adjudged by a court, agency, or authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, all remaining parts of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and the Parties shall be bound thereby so long as principle purposes of this Agreement remain enforceable.
5. Cooperation: The Client and Grandeur consent to cooperating and communicating with each other to achieve the best possible result within the understanding of this contract. We recommend that Grandeur be provided with a helper (usually the best man) who will point out key individuals to be captured in photographs footage. Grandeur may also require the assistance of the best man in organizing family groups. The Client also agrees to give Grandeur sufficient warning of key events (if applicable) to give Grandeur sufficient time to prepare e.g. Bouquet throwing, cutting the cake, speeches etc. Please note that not all guests at weddings like having their photo taken. In such cases Grandeur cannot be held responsible for a lack of photos of these people.
6. Schedule: Grandeur’s shooting schedule, style of working and experience are designed to achieve a great set of wedding photographs / video footage for the Client. Both the Client and Grandeur therefore agree that punctuality and cooperation are essential to producing outstanding results. In cases where the session does not run on time (for example, lateness by 15 minutes or more by one of the Client arriving for the Session), Grandeur will do its best to make up for lost time, but will not guarantee to take our normal set of photography footage.
7. Responsibilities: Unless agreed upon in advance, Grandeur shall be the exclusive photographer for the event. The Client agrees to give Grandeur precedence over all the guests and any other vendors at all times for the purpose of rendering the Services.
It is the responsibility of Client to prevent family and friends from interfering with Grandeur’s duties. Grandeur is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond Grandeur’s control including but not limited to other people’s camera or flash, the lateness of the Client, family members and bridal party members or other principles, weather conditions, schedule complications, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the venues or officiate. Grandeur is not responsible for existing backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the Services. Notification of any changes in schedule or location of the Session must be made in a timely manner. Changes can be made by phone with a follow-up email for documentation. If email is sent, confirmation of receipt must be obtained.
8. House Rules: Grandeur is sometimes limited by rules imposed by registrars and venue management as to what can and cannot be done at particular locations (e.g. no camera flash). In such circumstances the Client agree to accept the technical limitations that may be imposed. We advise the Client to make themselves aware of the rules of the venue concerned and if necessary to negotiate with the personnel concerned.
9. Model Release: The Client grants Grandeur, its legal representatives, heirs and assigns, irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Client for editorial, competition, advertising and any other purpose and in any commercial manner, to alter the photographs without restriction; and to copyright the images. The Client hereby release Grandeur and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all liability and claims in connection with the images.
10. Limit Of Liability: If Grandeur is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, or technical problems, and if Grandeur cannot provide another competent professional, Total Amount Agreed received by Grandeur will be compensated to the Client, and Grandeur shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. Liability for a partial loss of photographs shall be pro-rated based on the percentage of total. The sole remedy for any actions or claims shall be limited to a refund whose total amount cannot exceed the total monies paid by Client under this Agreement during the time preceding the date on which such liability arises.
Grandeur does not guarantee the quality of the wedding gowns provided by partner bridal gown boutiques in Singapore, nor does it guarantee the quality of the make up services which can be provided by Grandeur’s preferred make up artist referrals. The Client is to perform their own due diligence on the referred partner companies after Grandeur’s referral, if any. Grandeur will not be liable for any fees paid to or services received from partner companies referred to by Grandeur should the Client find is unsatisfactory.
11. Cancellation: If for any reason whatsoever the Client cancels this Agreement before the delivery of the Services, Grandeur will keep the Booking Fee. Cancellation can be made by phone with a follow-up email for documentation. If email is sent, confirmation of receipt must be obtained. If the Client fail to supply cancellation as specified above before the delivery of the Services, Client shall be required to pay the full Balance due to Grandeur.
12. Copyright Law: All photographs / video footage taken by Grandeur are its property, will remain its property and are protected by Singapore Copyright Laws. Grandeur grants the Client permission to only make copies of the photography footage under the following conditions: the photography footage taken by Grandeur are for personal use by the Client and their friends and relatives. Any kind of sale, publication or any commercial use of the photographs / video footage by parties other than Grandeur is not allowed without prior written permission from Grandeur.
13. Meal: The Client agree to provide a meal for the designated photographer (acting as an agent of Grandeur) if the length of the Session exceeds 5 hours.
14. Miscellaneous: Grandeur reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, update, modify or amend any of the terms and conditions stated herein, from time to time, without any prior notice to the Client and the Client shall be bound to observe and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof. Further, it shall be the sole responsibility of the Client to review the terms and conditions for any such changes, revisions, modifications or amendments, if any.